The Innovabox is a ready-to-go learning experience in a box designed to make STEM accessible and fun for young people in primary education
What is The Innovabox?
The Innovabox contains crafts, experimental materials and information packs that relate to educational themes, including space, earth or energy. The Innovabox aims to provide engaging educational activities for a full classroom of 9-11 year-olds. We are providing a new, exciting and easily accessible Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) box filled with a range of crafts and activities.
How will The Innovabox leave a positive footprint?
- The Innovabox promotes STEM education both in the classroom and through donations to designated charity.
- The intended sponsorship model means schools will be able to benefit from The Innovabox without eating into their budgets.
- The Innovabox will be comprised of recyclable or biodegradable materials.
- We will also seek to educate on environmental issues.
- Contributing to societal benefits by improving prospects of young people, fuelling innovation and inspiring futures.
- All proceeds from The Innovabox will be donated to our chosen charity In2ScienceUK.
The In2scienceUK programme addresses diversity and inclusion within science,technology, engineering and maths in the UK by giving disadvantaged Year 12 students the support, skills and experience to access degrees, apprenticeships and careers in the sector. They provide a simple yet effective way for partner organisations to empower the pioneers and innovators of the future.